Tuesday, June 24, 2008

RATS!!!!

So today was an exciting and eventful day. Mario got an early start to his day only to receive a hysterical phone call from Shelly. She was screaming about a rat and her back room i wasn't sure what was going on. Then i started to make some sense of her ranting. There was a dead rat in the back room. As i was driving Shelly called me again to tell me that the rat was not dead but was alive. As soon as I got to the house i grabbed a shovel and scooped up the rat put it in a trash bag. David was with me and went towards Shelly with the half dead rat in the bag. it was kind of funny.

Well then latter on during the day i received an email from San Diego State University education department. I was told that I had been accepted into the Masters on Education in educational technology program. I start the program in the fall and will finish in 6 semesters including summers. So in 2 years I will be done with my masters degree.

No comments: