My 4th grade class is great! I have a great group of kids this year. It took a little while to get them in shape and used to the 4th grade but they have all gotten on board with my program. I have a nice group of supportive parents who are willing to help any time. That really helps alot. This year at school extra activities as far as commeties and things like that have taken a back seat to all of the other things. Everyone at work understands.
Ryan is getting a little less crazy as far as his sleeping habbits go. He wakes up less and dosent freak out as much... that kid is a crack up at night. he tries to talk to you so he can stay up later. Sometimes we give in because i leave some mornings before he wakes up and am home after he is asleep.
I am not complaing at all... well maybe a little. This masters program is great. It is alot of work but I am learning so much. I have a co 4th grade teacher this year and I have been forced to more prepared and organized which has been great. The teacher i worked with last year took a different position at the school so she is still around to help when i have questions about things we did last year. Maybe Katie will post some pics soon we will see.
2 comments:
You complain?
Where are you doing your program at?
Post a Comment