Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our funny boy!

I don't have much time because it is late but I wanted to post this before I forgot and it was lost forever. Kate's mom was over and talking to Ryan. He said something and De Nees said " Ryan you are so smart." and Ryan replied " and handsome" I don't know where this boys gets this stuff. It is like the time my dad asked him if he liked chocolate and Ryan told him " No grandpa... I LOVE chocolate.
Ryan love HIS Paige so much. He wants to hold her but only for a second then he is off running around. Katie has complained that Ryan is watching too many movies. I loved TV and if let would watch it all day! Well Ryan takes after me and can watch movies all day long. over and over and over. I was telling one of my coworkers about this and how I kind of felt like he was watching too many movies and she gave me a great suggestion... Watch them in Spanish. that way he might learn some Spanish and it would not rot his brain as much. So we will see how that goes.

2 comments:

Sam and Janiece said...

Ahhhh...Mario I came across your blog somehow! What a cute little family you have...check out mine... samandjaniece.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I thought the same thing about Julia when Savanna was born. Don't worry, it will pass in a few weeks when everyone has adjusted to new life. For now, just enjoy that he's easily entertained while you have to deal with other things!