
So we are now officially the owners of a mini van, we'd been talking about getting one in the near future, 5 or 6 months from now but weren't really planning to buy one this soon. I found an 06 Toyota Sienna online for a great price with low miles so we went Thursday night just to look at it and ended up driving off the lot with it. We couldn't beat the deal and our Mitsubishi was in need of a LOT of work, it was hitting the point where we were just going to start dumping money into a dead cause so we decided we would dump our money into payment on a new vehicle instead. I am intimidated by it because I have only driven very small cars (a honda civic, a hyundai, and the mitsubishi) but now I have no choice but to learn to drive it! It will just take doing it. Here's to our growing family :)
2 comments:
WOW a new van!!! Crazy!!! That's fun, now you are officially mormon! hehe. Missed you guys in nursery today, hope you are all feeling better soon!
You guys joined the Big Kid Club!!!
Post a Comment